News» Go to news main
"It's been a slice": Dentistry prof Sachin Seth reflects on his Baking Show experience
[Spoiler alert: if you haven’t yet watched the Great Canadian Baking Show finale, read no further!]
Life is still sweet for Dr. Sachin Seth — and not just bittersweet. He put his baking skills to the test on the Great Canadian Baking Show, and emerged not quite on top, but as one of three supremely talented finalists.
Now that it’s all over, will Dr. Seth return to a more sedate Clark Kent-like existence, with his "Superbaker" alterego only making appearances in his kitchen at home? Or has life been transformed into something sweeter and richer by the Great Canadian Baking Show experience?
- Marilyn Harris: When your job bites back
- Endodontics: The science of saving teeth
- Oral Health Rehabilitation Fund receives support
- Tracy Doyle wins CDA Health Promotion Award
- It's never too late: Cara Tax's unfolding career
- New faces and new roles in paediatric dentistry
- Mary Dionne‑‑Making an impact
- The living legacy of the Prosthodontic Olympics