News» Go to news main
"It's been a slice": Dentistry prof Sachin Seth reflects on his Baking Show experience
[Spoiler alert: if you haven’t yet watched the Great Canadian Baking Show finale, read no further!]
Life is still sweet for Dr. Sachin Seth — and not just bittersweet. He put his baking skills to the test on the Great Canadian Baking Show, and emerged not quite on top, but as one of three supremely talented finalists.
Now that it’s all over, will Dr. Seth return to a more sedate Clark Kent-like existence, with his "Superbaker" alterego only making appearances in his kitchen at home? Or has life been transformed into something sweeter and richer by the Great Canadian Baking Show experience?
- What does the new Canada's Food Guide mean for oral health?
- What a night: Table Clinics 2019
- Where Table Clinics can take you: 2018 winner Kellie Zelmer
- Bonding with Brazil
- Dr. Peter Cooney applies Irish charm to public health dentistry in Canada
- Putting the "special" in the Special Olympics
- Taking the rough with the smooth: A Tufts student's adventures in the Dal Faculty of Dentistry
- Celebrating our outstanding alumni