News» Go to news main
Dave Ropson: Willing to do whatever he can
After convocation, Dave Ropson and his girlfriend, fellow dentistry graduate Jessica Willis, will head to St. Anthony, Newfoundland. Located on the northern reaches of the Great Northern Peninsula, this town of 2,500 people and its surrounding area are home to moose, whales, puffins, icebergs, and the occasional polar bear – but no long-term resident dentist.
That will change when Dave and Jess arrive in June.
- The living legacy of the Prosthodontic Olympics
- "It all started at Dal": Five questions with Dr. Carol Anne Murdoch‑Kinch
- What does the new Canada's Food Guide mean for oral health?
- What a night: Table Clinics 2019
- Where Table Clinics can take you: 2018 winner Kellie Zelmer
- Bonding with Brazil
- Dr. Peter Cooney applies Irish charm to public health dentistry in Canada
- Putting the "special" in the Special Olympics