News» Go to news main
We welcome our new manager of academic affairs
Jesslyn Kinney, our new manager of academic affairs
We are delighted to welcome Jesslyn Kinney to the Faculty of Dentistry as our new manager of academic affairs. She joined our office on November 1 and takes over from Nancy Webb.
Jesslyn comes to us from the Faculty of Medicine and brings with her over 22 years of program management experience, most recently with the Medical Research Development Office at Dalhousie University, where she managed the Research in Medicine and Canada Research Chair and endowed chair programs for the Faculty. She also has a keen interest in students and their success.
"I’m a passionate advocate for student education and it’s this passion that has driven every one of my career decisions," says Jesslyn. "I was very excited to learn that a major focus of this position is student affairs."
Her immediate task is to understand the scheduling process and learn about the various committees she is on. "It’s a lot of reading," she says.
Jesslyn’s enthusiasm and experience will be a great asset in her new role in the Faculty of Dentistry. Welcome to the Faculty of Dentistry team, Jesslyn!
- The living legacy of the Prosthodontic Olympics
- "It all started at Dal": Five questions with Dr. Carol Anne Murdoch‑Kinch
- What does the new Canada's Food Guide mean for oral health?
- What a night: Table Clinics 2019
- Where Table Clinics can take you: 2018 winner Kellie Zelmer
- Bonding with Brazil
- Dr. Peter Cooney applies Irish charm to public health dentistry in Canada
- Putting the "special" in the Special Olympics