News» Go to news main
We welcome our new manager of academic affairs
Jesslyn Kinney, our new manager of academic affairs
We are delighted to welcome Jesslyn Kinney to the Faculty of Dentistry as our new manager of academic affairs. She joined our office on November 1 and takes over from Nancy Webb.
Jesslyn comes to us from the Faculty of Medicine and brings with her over 22 years of program management experience, most recently with the Medical Research Development Office at Dalhousie University, where she managed the Research in Medicine and Canada Research Chair and endowed chair programs for the Faculty. She also has a keen interest in students and their success.
"I’m a passionate advocate for student education and it’s this passion that has driven every one of my career decisions," says Jesslyn. "I was very excited to learn that a major focus of this position is student affairs."
Her immediate task is to understand the scheduling process and learn about the various committees she is on. "It’s a lot of reading," she says.
Jesslyn’s enthusiasm and experience will be a great asset in her new role in the Faculty of Dentistry. Welcome to the Faculty of Dentistry team, Jesslyn!
- Faculty of Dentistry Homecoming Weekend: Join the celebration
- Joyce MacDonald ‑ 2018 Gladys Littler Award winner
- Dr. Jack Gerrow receives honorary doctorate at spring convocation
- Dave Ropson: Willing to do whatever he can
- Lindsay James wins Dal Impact Award
- When sleep brings no rest ‑ and how surgery can help
- Five questions with Dr. Ben Davis
- The winners of the 48th Table Clinics and dental hygiene presentations