News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our All‑Canadians Bobby Nadeau and Nabil Moussa
Student athletes Bobby Nadeau, hockey, and Nabil Moussa, track and field, have been honored with inclusion in the prestigious national Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) Academic All-Canadian Team.
Dalhousie Athletics and Recreational Services honours their top student-athletes at an annual Academic All-Canadian Luncheon. Varsity athletes are recognized for their academic accomplishments according to standards set by the national university sport authority, Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS).
To qualify as an academic all-Canadian, a student-athlete must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 80 per cent or better over the academic year, while competing in a varsity sport.
- Ctrl + Alt + rethink: Computers in the Faculty of Dentistry
- Welcome to our new faculty members
- Hidden voices: Megan Clark
- Grad profile: Moe Alshateel charts a new path forward
- Debby Chao receives the Dr. David Precious Gold Medal in Dentistry
- Impact Award winner 2021: Rebecca Marr
- One year later: Faculty of Dentistry dean on change, compassion, and lessons learned from COVID‑19
- Let's walk, run, and bicycle to the McGill Faculty of Dentistry