News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our All‑Canadians Bobby Nadeau and Nabil Moussa
Student athletes Bobby Nadeau, hockey, and Nabil Moussa, track and field, have been honored with inclusion in the prestigious national Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) Academic All-Canadian Team.
Dalhousie Athletics and Recreational Services honours their top student-athletes at an annual Academic All-Canadian Luncheon. Varsity athletes are recognized for their academic accomplishments according to standards set by the national university sport authority, Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS).
To qualify as an academic all-Canadian, a student-athlete must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 80 per cent or better over the academic year, while competing in a varsity sport.
- Taking oral health to school
- 2022 Impact Award winner Heba Al‑Ameri
- Grad profile: Jennifer Johnson DDH'21
- Grad profile: Mohammad Alshateel DDS'21
- Grad profile: Gabriel Ogando DDH'21
- Grad profile: Micheline Jamael and Catherine Murphy (DDS'21)
- Dr. Ahmad Hussein: Green, clean, and community focused
- It's the tooth: We appreciate our dental assistants