News» Go to news main
Dr. David Precious receives Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
On September 5, 2012, Dr. David Precious, OC, received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal at Government House in Halifax, alongside other Members and Officers of the Order of Canada.
This distinction was presented by His Honour Brigadier-General The Honourable J.J. Grant, CMM, ONS, CD (Ret'd), Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia.
This commemorative medal is being presented throughout the year to 60,000 deserving Canadians to celebrate significant contributions and achievements, and to recognize those who, like Her Majesty The Queen, have dedicated themselves to service to their fellow citizens, their community and their country.
Congratulations, Dr. Precious!
- Debby Chao receives the Dr. David Precious Gold Medal in Dentistry
- Impact Award winner 2021: Rebecca Marr
- One year later: Faculty of Dentistry dean on change, compassion, and lessons learned from COVID‑19
- Let's walk, run, and bicycle to the McGill Faculty of Dentistry
- RIOH Student Presentations Showcase: And the winners are. . .
- The Research In Oral Health Student Presentations Showcase – the new Table Clinics
- Doris Marshall (DDS’56): The Faculty of Dentistry’s first Black student
- Providing a path into health‑care professionals for African Nova Scotian students