News» Go to news main
Dr. David Precious receives Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
On September 5, 2012, Dr. David Precious, OC, received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal at Government House in Halifax, alongside other Members and Officers of the Order of Canada.
This distinction was presented by His Honour Brigadier-General The Honourable J.J. Grant, CMM, ONS, CD (Ret'd), Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia.
This commemorative medal is being presented throughout the year to 60,000 deserving Canadians to celebrate significant contributions and achievements, and to recognize those who, like Her Majesty The Queen, have dedicated themselves to service to their fellow citizens, their community and their country.
Congratulations, Dr. Precious!
- Taking oral health to school
- 2022 Impact Award winner Heba Al‑Ameri
- Grad profile: Jennifer Johnson DDH'21
- Grad profile: Mohammad Alshateel DDS'21
- Grad profile: Gabriel Ogando DDH'21
- Grad profile: Micheline Jamael and Catherine Murphy (DDS'21)
- Dr. Ahmad Hussein: Green, clean, and community focused
- It's the tooth: We appreciate our dental assistants