Advising & Resources
Get to know one of our friendly advisors. They will help you develop plans for a major , guide you through any questions you have about academic or administrative requirements, help you identify resources and opportunities on campus and simply be there for you when you need to talk.
- Mr. James Fleming (chair)
- Ms. Angie Bolivar (first year student advising)
- Dr. Jamie Blustein
- Dr. Kirstie Hawkey
- Dr. Alex Brodsky
To make an appointment with an advisor, email email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions
Read some of the answers to frequently received questions on topics concerning both prospective and current undergraudate students.
Suggested courses and course checklists for degree requirement planning are available for undergraduate students:
- Suggested courses for Bachelor of Computer Science students
- Bachelor of Computer Science Degree Requirements [PDF - 53KB]
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science Degree Requirements [PDF - 53KB]
- Bachelor of Informatics Degree Requirements (2011) [PDF - 115KB]
Cooperative (co-op) education programs provide students with an opportunity to apply classroom learning in a professional work palce setting. Students alternate semesters of academic study with semesters of full-time, paid employment. Learn more.
The Honours programme is designed to offer a more challenging degree that will prepare students for graduate school. The programme provides greater rigour and more analytic content. It may be combined with co-op education. Learn more.