Scholarships & Awards
It pays to study here
Most computer science students at Dalhousie receive financial support from the university’s extensive scholarship and bursary program. Some scholarships are available exclusively to students in the Faculty of Computer Science.
Financial support isn’t only determined by grades. You may also be eligible based on leadership, community involvement, athleticism or where you live. Scholarships exist for both undergraduate and graduate students.
That’s the spirit
The Faculty of Computer Science offers its own awards and scholarships to energetic and committed computer science students involved with the Computer Science Society. Ranging from $1,000 to $3,000, the Leadership and Citizenship Awards recognize just how important community spirit and social development are to personal and academic growth.
Sources for Funding Opportunities
Faculty of Computer Science scholarships/awards (for undergraduate and graduate students)
- The Ada Byron Award
- The Citizenship Award
- The Leadership Award
- The FCS PhD Student Recognition Award
Scholarships for undergraduate students:
- Bachelor of Computer Science Entrance Scholarship
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science Entrance Scholarship
- Women in Technology Scholarship
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science Articulation Entrance Scholarship
- Dal Adminissions Money Matters - Prospective Students
- Dal Adminissions Money Matters - Current Students
- Registrar Undergraduate Calendar
Scholarships and funding for graduate students: