Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées Bretagne (ENSTA)
Minimum GPA 3.3.
Language of Instruction
- Lectures : French with English Powerpoints (moving to fully taught in English)
- Projects and Lab work : French or English (on request)
- Exams : can be done in English on request
Undergraduate and Graduate
One or two semesters
|Fall||Early September to late January||Included|
|Winter||Early February to mid June||Included|
Special evaluation arrangements will be made to allow Dalhousie students to return to Halifax for the start of the Dalhousie Winter term.
Exchange students must take a full time course load of at least 30 ECTS credits per semester.
For courses with pre-requisites, a student must have taken courses considered equivalent to the pre-requisites.
Courses in Hydrography, Mechanics and Naval Architecture are not open to exchange students.
Exchange students may take courses in Management and Languages, and must take French for Foreign Students.
On-campus accommodation is available. Full-year students have priority.
Exchange students require a student visa.
Exchange students must purchase French insurance at registration time.
|Recommended arrival dates (Fall)||Last week of August|
|Recommended arrival dates (Winter)||Last week of January|
|Is airport pick-up service available?||Yes, if arriving outside public transportation hours.|
- Times Higher Education: —
- QS World University Rankings: —
- Shanghai Jaio Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities: —