Thesis and Project
Doing research in graduate school
- How to succeed in graduate school (by Marie deJardins, SRI International) short version
- Information for graduate students & those considering graduate study in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering (by Tim Finin, UMBC)
- Everything I wanted to know about Computer Science graduate school at the beginning but didn't learn until later (by R. T. Azuma)
- Graduate School: what it's about, why one might go, how to apply, what research is (by Andrew Black, Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology)
- The dead thesis society: Dalhousie U. support group for graduate students who have stalled on their thesis.
- How to build an economic model in your spare time, by Hal Varian (UCB).
> Next: Thesis Moderator Guidelines