Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
How wired mussels are predicting toxic algae
A project led by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Cooke Seafood and Dalhousie is using sophisticated sensors to convert a mussel's distinctive behaviour when exposed to stressors into an early detector of toxic algae. This is one of the first projects DeepSense, hosted in the Faculty, will work on.
- Computer Science researcher announced as a Canada Research Chair
- New DeepSense ED focused on ocean sector success
- Champions for Change: Faculty of Computer Science Honoured for Targeting Gender Gap
- Gotta Render 'Em All: Dal grad helps make Pokemon fur fly
- AI Achievement
- Congrats to our Spring 2019 Grads!
- Aurum Awards 2019: Anirudh Koul (BCS'07)
- Grad profile: Finding the "Magic" in Computer Science