FCS News» Go to news main
Dr. Srini Sampalli Receives Outstanding Educator Award
Congratulations to Dr. Srini Sampalli on receiving the Outstanding Educator Award by the Canadian Atlantic Section of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE Canadian Atlantic Section) for his contributions and dedication to teaching in the Canadian Atlantic region.
The president of IEEE Canada, Dr. Witold Kinsner, presented Srini with this prestiguous award at the 50th anniversary of the IEEE CAS Annual General Meeting and Banquet on November 25, 2016.
IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
It comes as no surprise to the Faculty of Computer Science that Srini would be recognized for his skill, enormous efforts, and dedication to teaching.
Please join us in congratulating him!
- Celebrating the Computer Science Class of 2017
- Startup connects students with work opportunities
- Dal hosts National Girls Learning Code Day
- Attracting the best and brightest: Government of Canada announces new Canada Research Chairs at Dal
- Forging new perspectives on Canada's North
- Toward 200: How CS will help celebrate Dal's anniversary year in 2018
- School students demonstrate problem solving skills at the 2017 NACLO contest
- University Innovation Fellows bring entrepreneurship and innovation to students across campus