FCS News» Go to news main
Dr. Srini Sampalli Receives Outstanding Educator Award
Congratulations to Dr. Srini Sampalli on receiving the Outstanding Educator Award by the Canadian Atlantic Section of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE Canadian Atlantic Section) for his contributions and dedication to teaching in the Canadian Atlantic region.
The president of IEEE Canada, Dr. Witold Kinsner, presented Srini with this prestiguous award at the 50th anniversary of the IEEE CAS Annual General Meeting and Banquet on November 25, 2016.
IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
It comes as no surprise to the Faculty of Computer Science that Srini would be recognized for his skill, enormous efforts, and dedication to teaching.
Please join us in congratulating him!
- Grad Profiles: First Cohort of Digital Innovation Students Cross the Stage
- Meet Shad‑Imhotep's Legacy Academy Scholarship Recipient, Zainab Abdalmajid
- Dal prof uncovers ways to make drawing with virtual reality tools feel more natural
- Convocation Returns to Campus ‑ And to In‑Person
- Public health, private data: coexistence not only possible, it’s critical
- Going boldly: Five Dal scholars receive $1.1 million to move in ambitious new research directions
- Study in Canada: An international student perspective
- Computer Science student secures dream role at Google