FCS News» Go to news main
A Programming Contest Accomplishment for Dalhousie G0ld
Congratulations to Salman Mohammed, David Zorychta & Matt Farrell of the programming team, "Dalhousie G0ld", for coming in 3rd place, behind Mount Allison (1st) and UNB Fredericton (2nd) in this year's Science Atlantic Programming Competition. A total of 19 teams participated from the Atlantic region this year.
The Science Atlantic Programming Competition is a preliminary contest - which leads to the ACM ICPC world championship a multi-tier, team-based competition - and was held at Acadia University on Friday, October 23 as part of the annual Science Atlantic Math Stats and Computer Science conference.
Dalhousie G0ld has been invited to participate in the North-East North America Regional Finals in Rochester, NY on Saturday, November 14, 2015.
The following final round is the ICPC World Championiship which will be held in Phuket, Thailand in May 2016.
Good luck to Dalhousie G0ld in the competitions ahead!
- Introducing Dal's honorary degree recipients for Spring Convocation 2018
- Contributing to the experience
- Student leadership that matters: Dal FCS Governors' Award winner
- Meet Dal's Top Co‑op Students of the Year
- Systems, Networks and Security: Taking a closer look at video surveillance
- Getting to the Source Code of a Fulfilling Career
- Inspirational Women in Tech to Follow
- Supporting the Next Generation of Tech Leaders