ISO 9001:2015 New Standard Overview
The purpose of this interactive training session is to provide the latest information on the interpretation of the requirements of the ISO/DIS 9001:2015 International Standard.
Participants will gain an appreciation for the changes in the revised standard, in depth review of key requirements and how these could affect their organization’s quality management system.
To gain maximum benefit from this session, we would advise that participants should be familiar with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who need to have a working knowledge of the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard such as but not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s QMS to meet the new requirements
- Those considering implementing a quality management system
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality professionals
- Management representatives
- Senior management
Key Session Topics
- Overview of the ISO/DIS revisions
- High level structure – an explanation of how Annex SL will impact quality management systems
- In depth review of key requirements of the revised standard and an interpretation of these key requirements