The Occupational Health and Safety Management Certificate Program is currently under review. As of October 2019, we are not accepting new applicants until this process is completed.
It is our intention to have a new certificate program in place by Fall 2020.
The courses currently scheduled can be taken by those that have started their certificates and can be taken as stand-alone courses for anyone with an interest in these topics.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may cause.
- Addressing Complex Employee Behaviours in the Workplace
- Occupational Health & Safety Law & Regulations
- Designing and Implementing an Effective OH&S Program and Establishing a Safety Culture
- Auditing Environmental and OH&S Management Systems
- Risk & Loss Control Management
- Exposure Assessment or Occupational Hygiene for Managers
- Accident Investigation
- Ergonomics in the Workplace (this is a pre-requisite for the other three Ergonomic courses)
- Office Ergonomics and Workplace Design
- Industrial Ergonomics and Workplace Design
- Ergonomic Program Design and Integration
- Indoor Air Quality: Do You Have a Problem? (4 Days)