Want to pay your EAP tuition?
Please follow the payment instructions below to pay your EAP tuition. There are 2 ways that you can pay your tuition fees before the course begins: Online Payment or the GlobalPay service.
- You must use a credit card for online payment.
- You can do online payment from any country, including Canada.
- This is the preferred way because it is fastest and cheapest.
Online Payment Instructions
- Click here to log into your ESL student Account.
- Click on My Account History --> Transaction No. --> Pay invoice
- Pay your invoice using a credit card.
- After you have completed Online Payment, you will receive a receipt by email.
- If you want to pay for more than one level of the EAP Program, please send an email to email@example.com to request this.
- If you do not have a credit card, you can pay using the Global Pay service.
- You will fill out an online form and then might have to go to a bank to finish the payment.
- There may also be some extra charges from your bank to use this service.
- There may be a delay of 5-10 business days to get your receipt.
- You are not recommended to use the GlobalPay service if you transfer the money within Canada.
GlobalPay service Instructions
- Click here and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to use Global Pay.
- It is very important that on the first page of the GlobalPay form you include a note that says: “CCE ESL Programs”.
- After you complete the payment using GlobalPay, you will get an email confirmation.
- You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your confirmation from GlobalPay. It must contain the date of payment as well as the amount (in Canadian dollars) that you paid.
- If you pay through GlobalPay, you might wait 5-10 business days before Dalhousie University ESL Programs can send you a receipt.
If you are in Halifax, there is also a third method of payment: In-Person Payment.
- If you are in Halifax, come to our office to make your payment in person.
- An in-person payment can be by credit card, debit card or cash.
In-Person Payment Instructions
- Come to:
Dalhousie University College of Continuing Education.
Mona Campbell Building. 1459 Le Marchant St., Suite 2201.
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Payment hours are 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.