The courses in Business Analysis provide the student with a variety of critical thinking, analysis and business skills that are essential for those in managerial, technical or senior administration positions.
Any of the courses can be taken individually, as long as the prerequisites have been met, or as part of a more structured certificate program.
Business Analysis Certificate
- Enterprise and Strategic Analysis
- Business Analysis: Planning and Communication
- Business Requirements: Elicitation, Documentation and Analysis
Electives (choose one):
- Analytical Thinking for the Business Analyst
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Project Management Essentials
- Technical Writing Essentials