In order to ensure that business requirements are properly captured (a fundamental requirement for project success), organizations are now placing emphasis on the knowledge and capabilities of its Business Analysts. The Certificate in Business Analysis has been designed to equip participants with the analytical skill set required for gathering, validating, communicating, documenting and testing business requirements as well as the effective development and implementation of business processes. Participants will be able to share ideas as to what works and what doesn’t and will enhance their business analysis knowledge, including their non-technical skills after completion of the program.
All courses can be taken as part of the certificate program or on a stand-alone basis.
- Enterprise and Strategic Analysis
- Business Analysis: Planning and Communication
- Business Requirements: Elicitation, Documentation and Analysis
Elective courses (choose one)
- Analytical Thinking for the Business Analyst
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Project Management Essentials
- Technical Writing Essentials