Student Information & Services
For payment and registration information, please visit your specific program page.
SUB services and bookstore
The Student Union Building is located just around the corner from the CCE and houses the bookstore, several cafes and food vendors.
Mona Campbell Building information
Located at the intersection of Coburg Road and LeMarchant Street, the Mona Campbell building opened in the fall of 2010. Constructed using leading-edge technology, including solar panels and smart lighting, it's also just one of three buildings in North America to use "BubbleDeck" technology, a revolutionary building method based on the use of hollow, recycled plastic balls.
- Dal Safe app (The Dal Safe App is available to download and wil alert you of closures, emergencies and safety information as it pertains to Dalhousie campuses)
- Tiger Patrol (Tiger Patrol is a free shuttle service available for anyone with Dalhousie student card.)
- Storm closures
- Local emergency contacts (911)
- Environment Canada app link
International Student Services
- International Centre
- Student Groups & Organizations: There are many student organizations on campus, specific to various nationalities and areas of study. For more information, check out social media for these groups.
Human Rights and Equity Services
The College of Continuing Education abides by Dalhousie University regulations and policies.
Each College program has its own unique practice for fee payment, transcripts, and tax receipt eligibility.
Please visit your individual program administrator to arrange payment, transcripts and tax receipts.
Contact CCE Main Reception
Please reach out to the College's main reception to be directed to the appropriate person to arrange payment, transcripts and tax receipts.