News» Go to news main
SOSA Honours Students Explore Social Aspects of COVID19
SOSA Honours Students Mary Berger, Aspen Doig, Dana Kelly and Sarah Mingo explored social issues related to COVID19 in their projects as highlighted by DalNews.
- Addressing Anti‑Black Racism in University Affairs
- Dr. Latricia Best in Dalhousie's Belong Speaker Series and Moderated by SOSA's Fiona Martin
- Hannah Shaw, Sociology BA Hons. Shares about her Journey to Dalhousie
- Dr. Afua Cooper Hosts an Emancipation and Liberation Event
- Dr. Michael Halpin Interviewed by Luke Kenton at The Sun (UK) on Incels
- Dr. Christopher Helland on Poko Ponders: What is Sacred?
- Dr. Liz Fitting Interviewed by Portia Clark on CBC's Information Morning
- Your anticipated wait time is unknown: How do those with precarious legal status access the COVID‑19 vaccine?