News» Go to news main
Dr. Anne Spice (SOAN MA) Opinion Op Ed in the Globe and Mail
Dr. Anne Spice (Assistant Professor of Indigenous Environmental Knowledges and a Tlingit member of Kwanlin Dün First Nation), who completed her MA Degree in Social Anthropology in 2012, reflects on the colonial legacy of Edgerton Ryerson in the Globe and Mail.
- Addressing Anti‑Black Racism in University Affairs
- Dr. Latricia Best in Dalhousie's Belong Speaker Series and Moderated by SOSA's Fiona Martin
- Hannah Shaw, Sociology BA Hons. Shares about her Journey to Dalhousie
- Dr. Afua Cooper Hosts an Emancipation and Liberation Event
- Dr. Michael Halpin Interviewed by Luke Kenton at The Sun (UK) on Incels
- Dr. Christopher Helland on Poko Ponders: What is Sacred?
- Dr. Liz Fitting Interviewed by Portia Clark on CBC's Information Morning
- Your anticipated wait time is unknown: How do those with precarious legal status access the COVID‑19 vaccine?