News» Go to news main
Congratulations, Jenny Davison, Social Anthropology MA for her new co‑authored article
Jenny Davison, SOAN MA has co-published "Medicine for Hatred: Civil, Criminal, and Supernatural Justice at the Nae We Shrine Tribunal in Accra, Ghana." It has been printed in the December 2020 issue of the African Studies Journal. See Roberts, J., Codjoe, R., Davison, J., Martin, F., Mills, J., & Parsons, Z. (2020). Medicine for Hatred: Civil, Criminal, and Supernatural Justice at the Nae We Shrine Tribunal in Accra, Ghana. African Studies Journal, 63(4), 782-804. doi: https://doi.org/10.1017/asr.2020.14
- Hannah Shaw, Sociology BA Hons. Shares about her Journey to Dalhousie
- Dr. Afua Cooper Hosts an Emancipation and Liberation Event
- Dr. Michael Halpin Interviewed by Luke Kenton at The Sun (UK) on Incels
- Dr. Christopher Helland on Poko Ponders: What is Sacred?
- Dr. Liz Fitting Interviewed by Portia Clark on CBC's Information Morning
- Your anticipated wait time is unknown: How do those with precarious legal status access the COVID‑19 vaccine?
- Dr. Michael Halpin interviewed by the Halifax Examiner about his research in incels
- Dr. Michael Halpin in The Conversation and Poko Ponders