News» Go to news main
Sociology professor Emma Whelan featured in Episode Three of Open Dialogue Live
Staying up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 information is important, but it can also be overwhelming. There’s also the challenge of parsing the “boring truth” from the “exciting lie”. Episode three of Open Dialogue Live will help make sense of the misinformation landscape.
Sociology professor and “knowledge expert” Emma Whelan will discuss trends in in Canadian news coverage with a focus on the themes of moral authority/regulation, risk and responsibility.
- Prestigious CONACYT (Mexican National Council of Science and Technology) award for Social Anthropology Candidate Zoe Etni Castell Roldán
- Dr. Margaret Robinson's Article in Dalnews
- SOSA Prof. Timothy Bryan on police violence, race and racism
- Hailie Tattrie, MA Featured in Dal News
- MA Student Stef Peel Featured in Dal News Grad Profile Storytelling
- Sociology professor Emma Whelan featured in Episode Three of Open Dialogue Live
- Dr. Afua Cooper Featured in University of Toronto Magazine
- Prizewinning essay shows how play can help us be good