News» Go to news main
MA Student Stephanie Peel CASCA Student Poster Competition at the CASCA‑AAA Conference
Stephanie Peel won the CASCA Award #1 (Juried) / Premier prix du jury de la CASCA in the Student Poster Competition at the joint CASCA/AAA meeings this November for her poster on “The After-Life of Aid: An Ethnographic Case Study in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.” She is supervised by Dr. Liesl Gambold.
- Prizewinning essay shows how play can help us be good
- Writers Federation of Nova Scotia honours Dr. Afua Cooper
- Daniel Salas wins Roseberry‑Nash Graduate Student Paper Prize
- MA Student Stephanie Peel CASCA Student Poster Competition at the CASCA‑AAA Conference
- Dr. Laura Eramian has been awarded an honourable mention for the Canadian Anthropology Society's (CASCA) Labrecque‑Lee Book Prize
- Booking an apartment or renting out your own on AirBnB: is it always a good idea?
- Emily Fraser, who just graduated from our MA program in Social Anthropology, has been featured in a 'grad profile' by Dal News.
- Sociology PhD Student on Global News