Based in the Department of Pediatrics at Dalhousie University, Dr. Graham studies the evidence for safety and effectiveness of emerging biotechnologies, and the commercialization of publicly funded health innovation. Using ethnographic methods, she is currently working on transparency, openness and trust in global vaccines research. Dr. Graham was also named a University Research Professor this year.
- Writers Federation of Nova Scotia honours Dr. Afua Cooper
- Daniel Salas wins Roseberry‑Nash Graduate Student Paper Prize
- MA Student Stephanie Peel CASCA Student Poster Competition at the CASCA‑AAA Conference
- Dr. Laura Eramian has been awarded an honourable mention for the Canadian Anthropology Society's (CASCA) Labrecque‑Lee Book Prize
- Booking an apartment or renting out your own on AirBnB: is it always a good idea?
- Emily Fraser, who just graduated from our MA program in Social Anthropology, has been featured in a 'grad profile' by Dal News.
- Sociology PhD Student on Global News
- PhD student in Social Anthropology Daniel Salas has won the prestigious Roseberry‑Nash Award