News» Go to news main
Why Indigenous Studies matters
Sociologist Diana Lewis, coordinator of the Indigenous Studies program at Dalhousie, was interviewed for Halifax's independent news and politics podcast, Examineradio (episode #128, starting around 15'10). She talks about the great interest in this program. You can also read more about Professor Lewis's vision here.
- Reversing the anglo exodus?
- SOSA anthropologist honoured by CASCA
- Halifax's kind‑of‑illegal rooming houses
- Why Indigenous Studies matters
- Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR
- On racism, slavery, and Lord Dalhousie
- Phone‑in on failed friendships
- Writing in Fool's Paradise