News» Go to news main
Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR
Dr. Margaret Robinson, a SOSA professor in the Indigenous Studies program, has been appointed as the new Vice-Chair for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research’s (CIHR) Institute Advisory Board on Indigenous Peoples’ Health. She told Dal News what led her to take up this prestigious role and what she hopes to accomplish as she continues to bring a proud Mi'kmaw presence to the board.
- Power and privilege at the university
- SOSA in the House! (of Commons)
- A bumper crop of graduates
- Reversing the anglo exodus?
- SOSA anthropologist honoured by CASCA
- Halifax's kind‑of‑illegal rooming houses
- Why Indigenous Studies matters
- Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR