News» Go to news main
Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR
Dr. Margaret Robinson, a SOSA professor in the Indigenous Studies program, has been appointed as the new Vice-Chair for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research’s (CIHR) Institute Advisory Board on Indigenous Peoples’ Health. She told Dal News what led her to take up this prestigious role and what she hopes to accomplish as she continues to bring a proud Mi'kmaw presence to the board.
- Reversing the anglo exodus?
- SOSA anthropologist honoured by CASCA
- Halifax's kind‑of‑illegal rooming houses
- Why Indigenous Studies matters
- Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR
- On racism, slavery, and Lord Dalhousie
- Phone‑in on failed friendships
- Writing in Fool's Paradise