News» Go to news main
Phone‑in on failed friendships
On Friday August 4, Dalhousie anthropologist Dr. Laura Eramian appeared on CBC Radio's phone-in on Maritime Noon to talk about her research on failed friendships, a project on which she is working with Dr. Peter Mallory of St. Francis Xavier University. Dealing with widespread phone outages that day, Dr. Eramian responded with aplomb to callers' stories and concerns about the trials and tribulations of friendship. Listen to it here (begins at minute 16).
- A bumper crop of graduates
- Reversing the anglo exodus?
- SOSA anthropologist honoured by CASCA
- Halifax's kind‑of‑illegal rooming houses
- Why Indigenous Studies matters
- Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR
- On racism, slavery, and Lord Dalhousie
- Phone‑in on failed friendships