News» Go to news main
Phone‑in on failed friendships
On Friday August 4, Dalhousie anthropologist Dr. Laura Eramian appeared on CBC Radio's phone-in on Maritime Noon to talk about her research on failed friendships, a project on which she is working with Dr. Peter Mallory of St. Francis Xavier University. Dealing with widespread phone outages that day, Dr. Eramian responded with aplomb to callers' stories and concerns about the trials and tribulations of friendship. Listen to it here (begins at minute 16).
- Phone‑in on failed friendships
- Writing in Fool's Paradise
- Learning politics at the corner store
- SOSA alum the natural choice for Parks Canada
- Colonial Canada had slavery, too
- SOSA celebrates outstanding graduating students in Social Anthropology and Sociology
- Congratulations, SOSA graduates!
- SOSA alumna wins seat as MLA