News» Go to news main
SOSA alum the natural choice for Parks Canada
George Woodhouse, who earned a double major in French and Sociology and Social Anthropology in 2014, is the coordinator for Parks Canada's Learn to Camp program in Halifax. Well-known while at Dalhousie for his musical creativity, he co-wrote a rap about Gros Morne National Park that won a contest and connected him with Parks Canada staff. Read about his experiences in the Dal Alumni e-newsletter spotlight.
- Phone‑in on failed friendships
- Writing in Fool's Paradise
- Learning politics at the corner store
- SOSA alum the natural choice for Parks Canada
- Colonial Canada had slavery, too
- SOSA celebrates outstanding graduating students in Social Anthropology and Sociology
- Congratulations, SOSA graduates!
- SOSA alumna wins seat as MLA