News» Go to news main
SOSA alum the natural choice for Parks Canada
George Woodhouse, who earned a double major in French and Sociology and Social Anthropology in 2014, is the coordinator for Parks Canada's Learn to Camp program in Halifax. Well-known while at Dalhousie for his musical creativity, he co-wrote a rap about Gros Morne National Park that won a contest and connected him with Parks Canada staff. Read about his experiences in the Dal Alumni e-newsletter spotlight.
- A bumper crop of graduates
- Reversing the anglo exodus?
- SOSA anthropologist honoured by CASCA
- Halifax's kind‑of‑illegal rooming houses
- Why Indigenous Studies matters
- Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR
- On racism, slavery, and Lord Dalhousie
- Phone‑in on failed friendships