News» Go to news main
SOSA alum the natural choice for Parks Canada
George Woodhouse, who earned a double major in French and Sociology and Social Anthropology in 2014, is the coordinator for Parks Canada's Learn to Camp program in Halifax. Well-known while at Dalhousie for his musical creativity, he co-wrote a rap about Gros Morne National Park that won a contest and connected him with Parks Canada staff. Read about his experiences in the Dal Alumni e-newsletter spotlight.
- Booking an apartment or renting out your own on AirBnB: is it always a good idea?
- Emily Fraser, who just graduated from our MA program in Social Anthropology, has been featured in a 'grad profile' by Dal News.
- Sociology PhD Student on Global News
- PhD student in Social Anthropology Daniel Salas has won the prestigious Roseberry‑Nash Award
- Dr. Afua Cooper Chairs the Scholarly Panel to Examine Lord Dalhousie’s History on Slavery and Race
- Dr. Karen Foster on Proposed New Airport
- Kudos to Dr. Graham
- Tenure‑track job in Sociology of Law and Crime