News» Go to news main
SOSA celebrates outstanding graduating students in Social Anthropology and Sociology
The Canadian Anthropology Society (CASCA) and the Canadian Sociological Association (CSA) award prizes to outstanding graduating students in their disciplines. This year's winners from Dalhousie are pictured here. For Anthropology, Chloe Westlake (left) won the Master's level award and Sarah England the Honours level (right, with SOSA prof and CASCA President Martha Radice in the middle). Sarah England also won the University Medal for Social Anthropology. In Sociology, the award winners were Jon Thompson at the Master's level (left), Sinziana Chira at the PhD level (middle), and Parker Muzzerall at the Honours level. Parker also won the Prince Prize in Sociology. Honours student Emma Cruddas won the University Medal in Sociology.
- SOSA celebrates outstanding graduating students in Social Anthropology and Sociology
- Congratulations, SOSA graduates!
- SOSA alumna wins seat as MLA
- SOSA alum Ashley Salvador's study of Edmonton infill featured in the Globe & Mail
- Sociology alumnus leads the field in the Philippines
- Political poetry makes all the difference
- 2016‑2017 ‑ read all about it!
- Honours all round