News» Go to news main
2016‑2017 ‑ read all about it!
The 2016-2017 Sociology and Social Anthropology annual newsletter is hot off the presses, full of faculty updates, alumni news, and many other features, including an article about Samuel Henry Prince, who held the first Chair in Sociology in Halifax, and for whom our Prince Prize is named. Thanks to all contributors and to newsletter editor extraordinaire Dr. Karen Foster for putting it all together.
- 2016‑2017 ‑ read all about it!
- Honours all round
- Making an impact in FASS
- Ontario Underground Railroad Sites in the New York Times
- SSHRC spotlight on Dr. Afua Cooper
- Warming up the winter for student refugees
- Dr. Cooper on Viola Desmond
- The gendering of children's toys