News» Go to news main
2016‑2017 ‑ read all about it!
The 2016-2017 Sociology and Social Anthropology annual newsletter is hot off the presses, full of faculty updates, alumni news, and many other features, including an article about Samuel Henry Prince, who held the first Chair in Sociology in Halifax, and for whom our Prince Prize is named. Thanks to all contributors and to newsletter editor extraordinaire Dr. Karen Foster for putting it all together.
- Indigenous and vegan
- Congratulations, Honours students!
- Race, racism and the university: a SOSA conversation
- From Dal to UNB, Honours students present
- Graduate student kudos
- SOSA scholarship showcased
- Haligonians not so resistant to change
- Professor sets premier straight on minimum wage