It was honours all round today for the seven Social Anthropology and six Sociology Honours students who presented their research today to their peers, their professors, and the public at large. The thirteen presentations were grouped thematically into four sessions: 'From Birth to Death,' 'Stories of Social Justice,' 'Unpacking Institutions,' and 'Sociabilities Old and New.'
Dr. Martha Radice, who taught the Honours seminar and supervised the students' research pronounced the day a great success. "It was a privilege to work with these students. Not only were their research projects compelling, their questions thought-provoking and their findings insightful, but also they are really lovely people to be around!"
- SOSA celebrates outstanding graduating students in Social Anthropology and Sociology
- Congratulations, SOSA graduates!
- SOSA alumna wins seat as MLA
- SOSA alum Ashley Salvador's study of Edmonton infill featured in the Globe & Mail
- Sociology alumnus leads the field in the Philippines
- Political poetry makes all the difference
- 2016‑2017 ‑ read all about it!
- Honours all round