News» Go to news main
Mastering the art of research
SOSA’s new MA cohort of ten students presented their proposals on April 7 on a diverse and compelling range of topics, from private refugee sponsorship, to the impact of new legislation on Atlantic Canadian sex works, to young adults' use of satire on social media as a form of political engagement. Several faculty members described this year’s collection of presentations as the strongest they had ever seen. Indeed, we were wowed and proud of the excellent research being carried out by our committed and very talented graduate students.
- Understanding the refugee experience
- SOSA professors bust the equity myth
- SOSA alum in the Policing Hall of Fame
- Power and privilege at the university
- SOSA in the House! (of Commons)
- A bumper crop of graduates
- Reversing the anglo exodus?
- SOSA anthropologist honoured by CASCA