News» Go to news main
Mastering the art of research
SOSA’s new MA cohort of ten students presented their proposals on April 7 on a diverse and compelling range of topics, from private refugee sponsorship, to the impact of new legislation on Atlantic Canadian sex works, to young adults' use of satire on social media as a form of political engagement. Several faculty members described this year’s collection of presentations as the strongest they had ever seen. Indeed, we were wowed and proud of the excellent research being carried out by our committed and very talented graduate students.
- SOSA alum Ashley Salvador's study of Edmonton infill featured in the Globe & Mail
- Sociology alumnus leads the field in the Philippines
- Political poetry makes all the difference
- 2016‑2017 ‑ read all about it!
- Honours all round
- Mastering the art of research
- Making an impact in FASS
- Ontario Underground Railroad Sites in the New York Times