Emma Cruddas, who is due to graduate this June with combined honours in Sociology and International Development Studies, has been awarded the Impact Leadership Award for the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.These are awarded to students who exemplify the highest level of passion for their discipline, take initiative in creating new opportunities, and encourage their peers to engage in faculty events. Faculty Leadership Award winners make a positive impact on other students in their faculty and the reputation of their faculty outside of the classroom.
- Phone‑in on failed friendships
- Writing in Fool's Paradise
- Learning politics at the corner store
- SOSA alum the natural choice for Parks Canada
- Colonial Canada had slavery, too
- SOSA celebrates outstanding graduating students in Social Anthropology and Sociology
- Congratulations, SOSA graduates!
- SOSA alumna wins seat as MLA