News» Go to news main
Warming up the winter for student refugees
Emma Cruddas, a fourth-year student taking Honours in Sociology, works hard outside the classroom too in her role as Chair of the World University Service of Canada (WUSC), which supports the Student Refugee Program. Dal News profiles the Program's Winter Clothing Bursary, provided by the Dalhousie Alumni Association.
- A bumper crop of graduates
- Reversing the anglo exodus?
- SOSA anthropologist honoured by CASCA
- Halifax's kind‑of‑illegal rooming houses
- Why Indigenous Studies matters
- Foregrounding Indigenous health at the CIHR
- On racism, slavery, and Lord Dalhousie
- Phone‑in on failed friendships