News» Go to news main
Changing the narrative of Into The Heart Of Africa
An op-ed by Susan Crean in the Toronto weekly newspaper Now credits Dr. Afua Cooper and the Coalition for the Truth about Africa (CTA) for changing the Royal Ontario Museum's narrative about its 'Into the Heart of Africa' exhibition. Now that the ROM has apologized, Crean calls for diversification of its board.
Dal News interviews Dr. Cooper in more depth about her experience of the exhibition and her role in leading the resistance to it.
- Kudos to Dr. Graham
- Tenure‑track job in Sociology of Law and Crime
- LGBTQ seniors invisible in housing options
- Slavery is Canada's best‑kept secret
- Dal anthropologist named University Research Professor
- Dal sociologist's impressive impact
- A SOSA Dalhousie Original
- Heading to Tijuana