News» Go to news main
Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
Jacqueline Warwick, a professor of musicology and gender and women's studies at Dalhousie University, said the "clichés" to which the band refers have been around a long time.
"There has been, in a lot of ways — in all areas of music, not just rock culture — an idea that free access to sex is just one of the perks of the job and that it is sort of almost encouraged in some areas," she said.
- Jeremy Dutcher wins 2018 Polaris Prize
- The Magic of Flute
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
- Jeremy Dutcher Keeps His Dying Language Aloft on the Grandiose "Mehcinut"
- A stitch in time: Dalhousie University's Costume Studies program
- Questions for Iain MacNeil: Guth's Figaro
- Dal Costume Studies alumni see creations showcased in Los Angeles
- Jerome Blais wins first prize in the "Concours du Prix collegien de musique contemporaine 2015"