Yearly since 2013, we’ve been keeping our ear to the ground, polling conservatories, music competitions and professional training programs from coast to coast, and creating a who's who of the nation’s next classical music stars.
Something new this year: all of the young musicians we're celebrating are newcomers to our 30-under-30 list.
- The Magic of Flute
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
- Jeremy Dutcher Keeps His Dying Language Aloft on the Grandiose "Mehcinut"
- A stitch in time: Dalhousie University's Costume Studies program
- Questions for Iain MacNeil: Guth's Figaro
- Dal Costume Studies alumni see creations showcased in Los Angeles
- Jerome Blais wins first prize in the "Concours du Prix collegien de musique contemporaine 2015"
- Roberta Barker and Randall Martin named to new Royal Society college