Dr. Bain is part of a team working on research that could transform the study of music.» Go to news main
Dr. Bain helps develop software to analyze ancient music
Jennifer Bain, chair of the music department at Dalhousie, is working with other musicologists and computer scientists to develop computer software to analyze medieval music.
The project is called the optical neume recognition project. READ MORE
- Jeremy Dutcher wins 2018 Polaris Prize
- The Magic of Flute
- Halifax's Neon Dreams pulls out of tour amid Hedley's sexual misconduct allegations
- Jeremy Dutcher Keeps His Dying Language Aloft on the Grandiose "Mehcinut"
- A stitch in time: Dalhousie University's Costume Studies program
- Questions for Iain MacNeil: Guth's Figaro
- Dal Costume Studies alumni see creations showcased in Los Angeles
- Jerome Blais wins first prize in the "Concours du Prix collegien de musique contemporaine 2015"