Dr. Bain is part of a team working on research that could transform the study of music.» Go to news main
Dr. Bain helps develop software to analyze ancient music
Jennifer Bain, chair of the music department at Dalhousie, is working with other musicologists and computer scientists to develop computer software to analyze medieval music.
The project is called the optical neume recognition project. READ MORE
- 30 hot Canadian classical musicians under 30, 2016 edition
- Questions for Iain MacNeil: Guth's Figaro
- Dal Costume Studies alumni see creations showcased in Los Angeles
- Jerome Blais wins first prize in the "Concours du Prix collegien de musique contemporaine 2015"
- Roberta Barker and Randall Martin named to new Royal Society college
- Class of 2014: Rosanna Burrill shares her love for music
- Iain MacNeil sings his way to the top
- Dr. Bain helps develop software to analyze ancient music