News» Go to news main
Sociology Professor Chris Helland talks to Saltwire Media about What is Sacred?
Listen as associate professor of Sociology Dr. Chris Helland speaks with Sarah Poko, host of Saltwire Media's podcast Poko Ponders, about what exactly is sacred, how do we determine it and how has it changed over time.
- IDS associate professor Robert Huish discusses the global concerns amidst the Russian and Ukraine crisis
- Sociology and Social Anthropology Assistant Professor Michael Halpin discusses incels
- Dal Students speak out about Democracy on Edge
- Sociology Professor Chris Helland talks to Saltwire Media about What is Sacred?
- Professor Liz Fitting of the Sociology and Social Anthropology department discusses the struggles temporary foreign workers face when booking COVID‑19 vaccines
- Political Science department Chair Katherine Fierlbeck talks to CBC Radio's The House about how Canada has managed the COVID‑19 pandemic and the impact it's had on federalism
- Chike Jeffers named Canada Research Chair in Africana Philosophy (Tier 2)
- Ajay Parasram talks to Global News about Islamophobia in Atlantic Canada