News» Go to news main
FASS women in research featured on Dal YouTube
WATCH THIS VIDEO to learn about women in research that study culture, society and community development, including Krista Kesselring and Shirley Tillotson of the History department, Julia Wright of the English department, and Jennifer Bain of the Fountain School of Performing Arts.
WATCH THIS VIDEO of women in research that study Indigenous health and well-being, including Margaret Robinson of the Sociology and Social Anthropology department and coordinator of the Indigenous Studies program in FASS.
- BA alumna Sarah Dobson featured in The Coast's Career Minded edition
- The Cuban Revolution at 60 conference
- FASS women in research featured on Dal YouTube
- Response to the Scholarly Panel to Examine Lord Dalhousie’s History on Slavery and Race
- Edward Snowden to discuss global privacy at Dal Alumni Days event ‑ May 30
- Winners of the 2019 FASS Essay Competition
- FASS celebrates award recipients and retirees
- Shauntay Grant's play The Bridge opens at Neptune Theatre