News» Go to news main
Winners of the 2019 FASS Essay Competition
Pictured from left to right: Dr. Frank Harvey (Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences), Madison Gateman (department of History) - winner, Mushkat Memorial Essay Prize, Amaan Kazmi (department of History) - winner, Halifax Overseas Club Essay Prize, and Keith MacIsaac (department of Sociology and Social Anthropology) - winner, Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award.
To learn about the FASS essay competition, please visit the this LINK.
- FASS women in research featured on Dal YouTube
- Response to the Scholarly Panel to Examine Lord Dalhousie’s History on Slavery and Race
- Edward Snowden to discuss global privacy at Dal Alumni Days event ‑ May 30
- Winners of the 2019 FASS Essay Competition
- FASS celebrates award recipients and retirees
- Shauntay Grant's play The Bridge opens at Neptune Theatre
- Shashi Bhat, a former colleague in Dal's English Department, has won this year's Writer's Trust/McClelland & Stewart Journey Prize for her short story, "Mute"
- Dalhousie Review contributor and former English department instructor shortlisted for 2018 Journey Prize award