News» Go to news main
Winners of the 2018 FASS Essay Competition
Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 FASS Essay Competition!
Pictured from left to right, Qi Chen (department of Sociology and Social Anthropology) - winner of the Halifax Overseas Club Essay Prize, Will Keys (department of History) - winner of the Mushkat Memorial Essay Prize, Brittany Kraus (department of English) - winner of the Irving and Jeanne Glovin award, and Dr. Jure Gantar, Acting Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
To learn about the FASS essay competition, please visit: https://www.dal.ca/faculty/arts/about/essay-competition.html
- Winners of the 2018 FASS Essay Competition
- Several FASS faculty members honoured at awards reception
- Dr. Afua Cooper named new HRM poet laureate
- Fail Forward: Falling Short and Climbing Up
- Yuri Leving wins the 2017 Award for Outstanding Contribution to Scholarship from the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies
- Talking Dinosaurs in Toronto ‑ Dr. Brian Noble to Deliver Public Lecture at the Royal Ontario Museum
- FASS alum George Elliot Clarke featured as a Dal Original
- Helping performing arts students to soar ‑ The MacLennan Society recognizes Lesley Brechin for giving to Dal for more than 25 years