News» Go to news main
Winners of the 2018 FASS Essay Competition
Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 FASS Essay Competition!
Pictured from left to right, Qi Chen (department of Sociology and Social Anthropology) - winner of the Halifax Overseas Club Essay Prize, Will Keys (department of History) - winner of the Mushkat Memorial Essay Prize, Brittany Kraus (department of English) - winner of the Irving and Jeanne Glovin award, and Dr. Jure Gantar, Acting Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
To learn about the FASS essay competition, please visit: https://www.dal.ca/faculty/arts/about/essay-competition.html
- Response to the Scholarly Panel to Examine Lord Dalhousie’s History on Slavery and Race
- Edward Snowden to discuss global privacy at Dal Alumni Days event ‑ May 30
- Winners of the 2019 FASS Essay Competition
- FASS celebrates award recipients and retirees
- Shauntay Grant's play The Bridge opens at Neptune Theatre
- Shashi Bhat, a former colleague in Dal's English Department, has won this year's Writer's Trust/McClelland & Stewart Journey Prize for her short story, "Mute"
- Dalhousie Review contributor and former English department instructor shortlisted for 2018 Journey Prize award
- FASS alum Jeremy Dutcher wins 2018 Polaris Music Prize