News» Go to news main
Selling Schelling Short ‑ PhD candidate John Mitton awarded the 2016 Bernard Brodie Prize
Congratulations to PhD candidate in Political Science, John Mitton, who has won the 2016 Bernard Brodie Prize for his article, "Selling Schelling Short: Reputations and American Coercive Diplomacy after Syria."
- Shashi Bhat, a former colleague in Dal's English Department, has won this year's Writer's Trust/McClelland & Stewart Journey Prize for her short story, "Mute"
- Dalhousie Review contributor and former English department instructor shortlisted for 2018 Journey Prize award
- FASS alum Jeremy Dutcher wins 2018 Polaris Music Prize
- Winners of the 2018 FASS Essay Competition
- Several FASS faculty members honoured at awards reception
- Dr. Afua Cooper named new HRM poet laureate
- Fail Forward: Falling Short and Climbing Up
- Yuri Leving wins the 2017 Award for Outstanding Contribution to Scholarship from the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies