Department News and Events» Go to news main
The Politics and Ethics of Global Health
Join us for a lively panel discussion on the ethics, politics, and practice of Global Health in moving towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
David Black - Political Science
Robert Huish - International Development Studies
Jeff Kirby - Bioethics
Shawna O'Hearn - The Global Health Office.
Starts: Thursday September 14, 2017 - 07:00 PM, Reception to Follow.
- Symptom of neo‑liberal malaise
- Making the next wave of Canadian students more globally minded
- Prof. Huish: Donald Trump and "Casino Diplomacy"
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour