Department News and Events» Go to news main
The Politics and Ethics of Global Health
Join us for a lively panel discussion on the ethics, politics, and practice of Global Health in moving towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
David Black - Political Science
Robert Huish - International Development Studies
Jeff Kirby - Bioethics
Shawna O'Hearn - The Global Health Office.
Starts: Thursday September 14, 2017 - 07:00 PM, Reception to Follow.
- North Korean Sport Diplomacy: The Olympic event where everyone loses
- Dr. Emily Kirk's research featured!
- Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR
- Development at "Home".
- Jung Gwang‑Il Speaks
- Film Screening: Under the Sun
- Prof. Huish: North Korea's Kim Jong‑un is a gangster: Here's how to sort him out
- Unliked: How Facebook is playing a part in the Rohingya genocide.