Department News and Events» Go to news main
The Politics and Ethics of Global Health
Join us for a lively panel discussion on the ethics, politics, and practice of Global Health in moving towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
David Black - Political Science
Robert Huish - International Development Studies
Jeff Kirby - Bioethics
Shawna O'Hearn - The Global Health Office.
Starts: Thursday September 14, 2017 - 07:00 PM, Reception to Follow.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Natalie Buchanan
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Brie Dukeshire
- Prof. Huish's work mentioned in TIME Magazine.
- IDS Welcomes Carlos Rodrigues Diaz, Member of Cuba's National Assembly
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest article in the Hindu
- Prof. Huish: Public Talk at Halifax Central Library