Department News and Events» Go to news main
The Politics and Ethics of Global Health
Join us for a lively panel discussion on the ethics, politics, and practice of Global Health in moving towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
David Black - Political Science
Robert Huish - International Development Studies
Jeff Kirby - Bioethics
Shawna O'Hearn - The Global Health Office.
Starts: Thursday September 14, 2017 - 07:00 PM, Reception to Follow.
- Book Launch: Dr. Emily Kirk
- The Politics and Ethics of Global Health
- Course Offering: Indian Society
- Public Event: CIC Halifax: Trump, North Korea And The Nuclear Threat
- Student in the News: Masuma Khan
- Interview with Prof. Huish
- New Research by Dr. Emily Kirk
- Hyeyoung Kang Thesis Defense