Department News and Events» Go to news main
The Politics and Ethics of Global Health
Join us for a lively panel discussion on the ethics, politics, and practice of Global Health in moving towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
David Black - Political Science
Robert Huish - International Development Studies
Jeff Kirby - Bioethics
Shawna O'Hearn - The Global Health Office.
Starts: Thursday September 14, 2017 - 07:00 PM, Reception to Follow.
- TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT: Can we Defuse the North Korean Crisis?
- Research: Putting IDS to Work
- Honours Information Session
- Research: Why Solidarity was Ebola's Antidote
- Prof. Mannathukkaren speaks at Kapital 150
- Rebecca Lane: Hip Hop Activism
- Over the Line: A conversation about Race, Place, and Environment
- Research: World Bank Report on Public Sector Reform in India