Department News and Events» Go to news main
Course Offering: Indian Society
In INTD/SOSA 2045: Indian Society, we're looking at India as an ancient and contemporary global epicentre.
We'll discuss the shifting geographies of the world's largest democracy, its role in the making of the post-colonial world order, the politics of caste and gender, its ancient and living cosmologies, the infamous Bollyood, and its expansive diaspora.
As a bonus, Dr. Parasram will tell you the gory Indian story behind his namesake.
- Youth Activism Conference
- Dalhousie students fight North Korean propaganda with floating USB drives
- North Korean Sport Diplomacy: The Olympic event where everyone loses
- Dr. Emily Kirk's research featured!
- Research by Dal IDS Grad Dr. Andrew Fanning (BA 2007)
- Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR
- Development at "Home".
- Jung Gwang‑Il Speaks