Department News and Events» Go to news main
New Research by Prof. Huish
Instead of targeting Kim Jong Un himself, or denying much needed food aid to the North Korean people, sanctions should be aimed at those outside of North Korea who are making a profit with the regime.
For more information about Prof. Huish's work on North Korea, click here.
- Jung Gwang‑Il Speaks
- Film Screening: Under the Sun
- Prof. Huish: North Korea's Kim Jong‑un is a gangster: Here's how to sort him out
- Unliked: How Facebook is playing a part in the Rohingya genocide.
- Prof. Huish: What to make of North Korea
- TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT: Can we Defuse the North Korean Crisis?
- Research: Putting IDS to Work
- Honours Information Session