Department News and Events» Go to news main
New Research by Dr. Emily Kirk
This study is the first time the Cuban government has given permission to a foreign researcher to conduct a comprehensive study on the normalization of sexual diversity, including access to archives and interviews with key figures.
Dr. Emily Kirk's new book explores Cuba's unique health-based approach to change attitudes and policies regarding sexual diversity (LGBTQ).
- Symptom of neo‑liberal malaise
- Making the next wave of Canadian students more globally minded
- Prof. Huish: Donald Trump and "Casino Diplomacy"
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour