Department News and Events» Go to news main
New Research by Dr. Emily Kirk
This study is the first time the Cuban government has given permission to a foreign researcher to conduct a comprehensive study on the normalization of sexual diversity, including access to archives and interviews with key figures.
Dr. Emily Kirk's new book explores Cuba's unique health-based approach to change attitudes and policies regarding sexual diversity (LGBTQ).
- Ethnography and the Emancipatory Agenda in IR
- Development at "Home".
- Jung Gwang‑Il Speaks
- Film Screening: Under the Sun
- Prof. Huish: North Korea's Kim Jong‑un is a gangster: Here's how to sort him out
- Unliked: How Facebook is playing a part in the Rohingya genocide.
- Prof. Huish: What to make of North Korea
- TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT: Can we Defuse the North Korean Crisis?