Department News and Events» Go to news main
New Research by Dr. Emily Kirk
This study is the first time the Cuban government has given permission to a foreign researcher to conduct a comprehensive study on the normalization of sexual diversity, including access to archives and interviews with key figures.
Dr. Emily Kirk's new book explores Cuba's unique health-based approach to change attitudes and policies regarding sexual diversity (LGBTQ).
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Natalie Buchanan
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Brie Dukeshire
- Prof. Huish's work mentioned in TIME Magazine.
- IDS Welcomes Carlos Rodrigues Diaz, Member of Cuba's National Assembly
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest article in the Hindu
- Prof. Huish: Public Talk at Halifax Central Library