Department News and Events» Go to news main
New Research by Prof. John Cameron
Professor John Cameron, along with colleague Wilfredo Plata published their research findings from ongoing work in Bolivia.
While other researchers focus on a small number of Indigenous groups working to create autonomous Indigenous governments, Prof. Cameron and Mr. Plata shifted their focus to try to better understand the perspectives of Indigenous leaders and communities that were taking decisions not to pursue new opportunities for Indigenous self-governance.
- Dr. Schnurr's latest article on biofortification in Uganda
- Symptom of neo‑liberal malaise
- Making the next wave of Canadian students more globally minded
- Prof. Huish: Donald Trump and "Casino Diplomacy"
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba