- BA (Guelph)
- MA (UT/OISE)
- MA (Dalhousie)
- PhD (Dalhousie)
Selected and Forthcoming Publications
- The Truth About Facts. Invisible Publishing, 2019.
- Making Canada New: Editing, Modernism, and New Media. Edited by Dean Irvine, Vanessa Lent, and Bart Vautour. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2017.
- Meet Me on the Barricades. By Charles Yale Harrison. Edited, with introduction, appendices, and notes by Emily Robins Sharpe and Bart Vautour. Canadian Literature Collection. Ottawa: University of Ottawa Press, 2016.
- "Politics of Recovery and the Recovery of Politics: Editing Canadian Writing on the Spanish Civil War." Editing as Cultural Practice: Institutional Formations, Collaboration, and Literatures in Canada. Eds. Smaro Kamboureli and Dean Irvine. TransCanada Series. Waterloo: Wilfred Lauried University Press, 2016.
- Public Poetics: Critical Issues in Candadian Poetry and Poetics.Edited with Erin Wunker, Travis Mason, and Christl Verduyn. TransCanada Series. Waterloo: wilfred Laurier University Press, 2015.
- "Nota bene; or, notes toward a poetics of work..." (with Christl Verudyn). Public Poetics: Critical Issues in Canadian Poetry and Poetics. Eds. Bart Vautour, et al. TransCanada Series. Waterloo: Wilfred Laurier University Press, 2015. 333-339.
- This Time a Better Earth. By Ted Allan. Edited, with introduction, appendices, and notes, by Bart Vautour. Canadian Literature Collection. University of Ottawa Press, 2015.
- "Modernism, Antimodernism, and the Song Fishermen." Canadian Poetry: Studies, Documents, Reviews 70 (Spring/Summer 2012): 15-44.
- "F. R. Scott and the Emergence of a Poetics of Institutional Critique." Canadian Poetry: Studies, Documents, Reviews 66 (Spring/Summer 2010): 68-86.
- "From Transnational Politics to National Modernist Poetics: The Spanish Civil Wat Poetry in New Frontier." Canadian Literature 2014 (Spring 2010): 44-60.
Grants, Awards, Fellowships, and Scholarships
- SSHRC Insight Grant (2014-2019)
- SSHRC Insight Development Grant (2017-2019)
- SSHRC Insight Development Grant (2012-2014)
- Research and Stipend Award, Mount Allison University (2013)
- SSHRC Connection Grant (2012-2013)
- Malcom Ross Thesis Award, Dalhousie University (2012)
- SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellowship (2011-2013)
- Izaak Walton Killam Predoctoral Scholarship (2010-2011)
- Editing Modernism in Canada Doctoral Fellowship (2010-2011)
- Canada Graduate Scholarship (SSHRC)—Foreign Research Supplement (2009)
- SSHRC Canada Graduate Scholarship (2007-2010)
- Honorary Izaak Walton Killam Predoctoral Scholarship (2007-2010)
- President's Award, Dalhousie University (2007-2008)