News & Events» Go to news main
Pythian Victors MMXVIII
The 2018 Pythian Games delighted and awed all who came. The Oracle of Delphi and her enduring Interpreter hosted a set of glorious acts ranging from the musical to the comedic to the sublime. Congratulations and thank you to all our performers for making this 1013th iteration of the Games a success!
The Howard Murray Prize
"The Death of Pliny the Elder"
Dr. Grundke's Eminently Erudite Intermediate Latin Class
The Chair's Prize
"Anything You Can Weave (I Can Weave Better)"
Jen Hall, Cristalle Watson, Madelaine Wheeler
Dr. Atherton Memorial Latin Prize
"Mensa Auxilii Scriptoria (Medieval Help Desk)"
Dr. Christopher Grundke and Mr. James Fleming
Dr. Grundke and Mr. Fleming have generously donated their prize winnings to Kylix and Res Publica.
"Petronius' Wolf Walk"
Res Publica Prize
"A Poetry to My Professors"
- Congratulations Fall 2018 Graduates!
- Pythian Victors MMXVIII
- Pythian Games 2018!
- Dalhousie Classics Newsbulletin for November: Gold Coins, Family and Faculty News and More
- National victories for our language students
- The Champions of Bacchus
- Dionysius 2015 is set to hit the shelves
- Latin, Greek, and Doughnuts